Have you heard about POP3 Mail Fetcher? It is one of the coolest features you can use in Gmail. It allows you to manage the accounts you have in Gmail. Just setup one account and then you can add the rest of the email addresses you have. It makes sending and receiving emails easier. You can do that by following the steps below in this blog:
- Get access initially to your primary Gmail account where you plan to handle your a few other accounts.
- Next, select the “Setting” url which you could acquire at the very top left part of the page. Hit also the “Mail Setting” url.
- After that, choose the “Accounts and Import” tab. Also click on the “Add POP3 Email Account” tab.
- Enter the email address you wish as the alternative and afterwards select the link “Next Step”.
- And next enter also the password of your secondary email address and then click the “Add Account” link.
- Pick the “Yes, I want to be able to send email as (your secondary email address) and click the “Next Step”.
- You also need to put a feature name for your secondary email address after which continue to the next phase by pressing all over again “Next Step”.
- You need to select the “Send Verification” and do not neglect to check out your secondary email account. It’s essential to follow the link consisting of the affirmation email for you to make sure you could have automated your account along with the prime Gmail account. Click here for more info. Each of the emails delivered to your secondary email account is going to be sent to the key account. If you reply, the secondary email ID is going to be viewed in the “From” area.
Click here if you want to know more about Gmail and the exciting features you can use.