People register for a webmail service because they trust the company. Many people trust Hotmail not because this is owned by Microsoft but also it has been a long time the company had been serving to people in year 1996. To people who do not have an account yet, you can go to www.hotmail.com now. Users of Hotmail can change any information on the account by going to Hotmail login page and sign in. For example, if you want to change your password, you can do it anytime. Here are some guide you can use.
- Check out towards the website of Hotmail and sign in via your own private email address and password. After you are login to your account, choose the “Option’ menu and then also choose “More Options”.
- At the page, press the “Account details” which has the password, aliases and time zones. And after that, also then click within the “Managing your account” area of the Hotmail page.
- Simply press the “Change” icon on the Password area to your Hotmail account which says “Account overview” to change your password.
- Enter the existing password of the account on the “Old Password” field. And then, type in the password you wish to have on the “New Password” plus retype it at the following field provided.
- Hotmail passwords are case-sensitive plus it has to feature around six characters. So, make sure you remember if you ever type in caps lock or small letter primarily.
Some Tips before Changing Hotmail Password
- Please do not ever share your passwords with other on emails regardless of whether it proclaims they really are employed from Hotmail. The provider would not ever required passwords from clients. Read more blog post to understand more about this one.
- According to Hotmail, the perfect password features 14 characters using the mixture of letters, numbers perhaps even special characters.
Now you have to create an account if you want to experience the service of this email provider. Sign up now if you still don’t have an account.