There are times that we seek help from Hotmail Customer Service because of some issues or inquiries we have in mind. Good news is that today Hotmail can easily be reached. They offer the feature Online Solution Center that will provide answers immediately if you have problems and questions. What is this feature? How can you use it? Is there another alternative customer help in Hotmail? You can read all in this post.
- You have to login to your profile as the first step of the process. If you are login, click the “Help” key you can find around the upper-right section of the page. Find the “Support” at the drop-down menu you will find.
- Subsequent, you can now enter the question you possess on your mind towards the “Ask a Question” field. Such as “How can I change my password?”. You will encounter variety of similar questions that may appear on the subject along with the answers that can help you.
- Just hit the question that you simply feel is very close to what you are currently browsing for. You can also find set of solutions within the homepage assistance which can be primarily requested by users.
- In case you can’t find the answer you would like, you can create a user profile at Solutions center and write around the online community concerning your issue. You’ll be able to your hotmail ID in the signing up. You can check if someone answers your question through email notifications.
- What if you’d like to obtain an answer immediately? It is possible to reach the support service with the phone number supplied on the Microsoft page. You could call 1-866-672-45511-866-672-4551 from 8 a.m to 1 a.m EST from Monday to Friday. Through weekend, you can call them from 8 a.m to 8 p.m.
If you have Hotmail account, just follow the steps above.