Windows Live Hotmail or MSN Hotmail is among the free webmail service that many people used due to the benefits it offers. The best is that you can use other Microsoft services through this email account. You can either use the account for personal use or work.
To those who have an account, anytime they might lose their password. You can always reset the password anytime on the website. You can read the steps here in this article.
How to Reset Lost Password in Hotmail?
- Launch your internet browser and get through your way on your hotmail internet site at www.hotmail.com.
- Additionally, explore for the hyperlink that states “Can’t access your account” and click it. It’s possible to found it shown on the site underneath the login fields.
- Key in the email address you have and type in the character you observe (known as Captcha). Click the next button.
- Decide on the alternative stating you intend to reset your password. Select the option “Email me a reset link” if you key in a substitute email at the signing up process. However, if you don’t own a different email, you can easily select the “I can’t use any of this options’. After which select Next.
- When you choose option 1, open up the email address you have entered at the application procedure as a substitute mail. This is exactly after you have read the message that says “We’ve sent a password reset link to these email addresses”. Click this link you will see at the email so your another Hotmail ID password will reset.
Thing You Will be Needing:
- A personal computer or any device that can connect to the internet.
- A browser which can access the website.
Log in to Hotmail once you have reset your password and you can use it immediately.