There is an easy way to pay a product that you want to shop online. All you need is a Vanilla Visa Gift Card to pay which can be equivalent to cash also. Read more here at www.vanillavisagiftcardbalance.org. Just register first the card to the vanilla Visa website to activate it before you can do the process of purchasing online. In this way, you can connect it to Amazon and buy the product you want. How? Check below:
1. Navigate to Amazon.com and sign in your profile. If you don’t have one, you may create your personal webpage to begin with. When you are login, check out the top part right-part of the site. Check out and click for your “Your Account” web page link.
2. Navigate on your path at the base area of the web page of “Your Account”. At the other box, proceed to the “Payment” portion. You can see there your entire transaction alternatives you have on your account.
3. Just click on the “Add a Credit Card” below the “Payment Options” you come across on the menu.
4. Around the drop-down menu, merely pick out “Visa” as being the “Credit Card Type”. Put in the number of the gift card which you could view at the front, the cardholder plus the date it will expired.
5. One also need to simply select the billing address on the information created under of the card. This will be used just as the shipping address in your direction.
6. Merely click the “Continue” button on the last element of the page to post your Vanilla Visa gift card info. You can now begin shopping on the web and compensate using the card you could have registered.
Check the balance of your account now at Vanilla Visa Gift Card online website.